Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



US Presidential Debate

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) participate in the first 2008 Presidential debate. Its great that the people of the nation get to decide who their leader is going to be based on public debates which gives the people a opportunity to decide on their own. If only Bush could decide who his successor is going to be and sets his own transition plan. I hope someday we have this exact scenario’s where we decide who leads us and not the out-going leader. I personally feel that the people deserve the opportunity to watch the potential new leaders go up against the seasoned once. I think the new aspiring leaders would be first to come on the stage to debate and the current crop taking that for granted.
Roysmith - I wish there will be a debate like this in Malaysia. Where the PM debate with Anwar. Wow, that gonna be a cool one. I wish Anwar will giv a hell to the PM.
1 Comments:

http://www.mfg.com/usa/tramadolonline/#29647 tramadol get high off it - tramadol sleep

April 15, 2013 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code