Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Singapore

This was my first time travelling with Jetstar to Singapore. Some say that budget carriers have uncomfortable seats while others claim these airlines are never on time. Yes I do agreed on that, never on time..! The plane frm KLIA was smooth and on time but when leaving Singapore, it takes one hour delay to depart from Changi Airport. As I was looking outside the window I could see planes are queeuing up to depart. It's like a massive plane jam..! I never experience this in other airports and yet they called you the BEST AIRPORT..!
I put nights in Penta hotel somewhere at Little India. The place was so busy. It's like you are in Mumbai..!

10 minutes walk from the hotel, you can see the biggest Mustafa Mart. Mustafa is the best shopping mart in Singapore. The shopping complex open 24 hours. Mustafa offers many services Foreign Exchange, VISA Processing, Travels Booking, Gold Mart and all kinds of shopping item available under one roof. I went inside the mart, and again it's like in Mumbai..!

As I walking the street, I bumped to this. Fresh coconuts are being sell like hot cakes..! I see people just pushing around to get coconuts..!

Deepavali fever is on at Little India. This is how it looks at nights..!

This is the best called restaurant in the street. As mentioned by someone. But it's become our dating point. Spending a minute with you it's like spending 2000 years..! Thanks for the days..!!

And this is logo of Singapore..!! Even days were bored there but am happy to see someone special there..!!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code