Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



7 Wonders of Life

Off late we read, see and hear of many traumatic cases of abuse, murder and mishaps from the media. When someone so precious is lost in such a senseless way, it makes me grateful that I am alive, for there is certainly nothing very precious about me. And then I realize, briefly, all too briefly, that I seldom take the time to be thankful for my life. I suspect I am not alone, and that too many of us just take life for granted. Regardless, you certainly don’t have to be religious to be grateful. I admire people who have a commendable attitude of gratefulness, and I wish I could be that way. As I write this, I am grateful for life and for the many, many blessings I have. But, I know me … it will not be long before I am taking things for granted again. In summary, I believe the very very basic Seven Wonders of Life should be dictated as :-

To be able to SEE
To be able to HEAR
To be able to TOUCH
To be able to TASTE
To be able to FEEL
To be able to LAUGH
To be able to LOVE
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code