Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Cristiano Ronaldo wins Golden Ball as top European player

Cristiano Ronaldo won the Golden Ball as the European soccer player of the year on Tuesday, becoming the fourth Manchester United player to take the honour and first since the late George Best in 1968. Ronaldo dominated the poll results announced by France Football magazine, tallying 446 points in voting by soccer journalists from a short list of 30 players. Barcelona striker Lionel Messi was second with 281 points, and Liverpool forward Fernando Torres was third with 179. "It's one of the greatest days of my life, winning this trophy," Ronaldo told the magazine. "I dreamed about it as a kid. Those who know me, who live with me, know that this is finally a dream come true for me."
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code