Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Find Atlantis in Dubai

DUBAI - DUBAI, home to the world's tallest tower and other extravagant landmarks, boasts a new resort billed as unique in the Middle East: the ocean-themed Atlantis, where a night will cost up to US$25,000 (S$36,196). Inspired by the legend of the lost continent, the resort offers 'experiences that are new to the Middle East,' said its president and managing director Alan Leibman, in line with the emirate's penchant for superlatives and drive to become a top tourist destination. At Atlantis, this includes water thrills, a marine habitat and more than a dozen restaurants run by world-class chefs including Japanese sushi mogul Nobu Matsuhisa and Michel Rostang of France.
Roysmith - I wished I can go here with my future wife one day.. I love this place so much..
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code