Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Prepare to lose jobs in S'pore

Roysmith - While reading today's newspaper, I came across this. Well, I have heard about this news at the island but I never know it will effect the Malaysian. The news says the 300,000 Malaysians employed in the island will be advised to gear up for retrenchment if the country continues to slide into recession. I decided to check the online Singapore's straits times if there any news. Oh god, Singapore paper reported the same too. Check hereStraits Times. If we just look at the surface, it is like saying our country is doing so well, we will not suffer any economic downturn.?? Yeah right..!! I do not know about others but I think we are seriously fooled into thinking we are living in good times. There is no sign or indication of any looming recession where Malaysia is concerned. Our Finance Minister keeps telling us we are doing well. When we live in this bubble, it will burst and shit will hit the fans. So, yeah, Malaysia, stopped fooling us we are sheltered and protected from the recession. I pray all the 300,000 workers will be safe. No recession..!!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code