Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



It's Christmas..
I have been going to some of the shopping malls just to snap the beautiful Xmas tree. I have heard the KLCC Xmas tree is awesome.. I will be going to see it by next week if I have time..











Do you know the meaning of christmas tree..??

The Christmas tree comes to us from Germany. Martin Luther is credited with being inspired by the starry heavens one night, and expressing his feelings to his family by bringing a fir tree into his home, and attaching lighted candles to its branches. Fir meant fire, and fire is an ancient symbol for spirit. The tree also pointed toward the heavens. In fact, the Christmas tree symbolizes to us a further appreciation of Jesus' birth. It is a means of retelling a miracle in a colorful and beautiful way so that we can further understand and appreciate Jesus' entering our world.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code