Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



David Beckham posts new tattoo on Facebook...


DAVID Beckham has revealed his brand new chest tattoo - symbolising himself as
Jesus. The intricate design shows the Son of God being carried by three tiny cherubs. And Becks says it represents how his lads - Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz - will
support him one day. He said: "Obviously the cherubs are boys so my thought behind it is that at some point my boys are going to need to look after me and that's what
they're doing in the picture. Everything has a meaning." England legend Becks, 35, revealed the design to the world via his official Facebook page. Legendary US inker Mark Mahoney carried out the work, which took TWELVE hours to complete in two sittings. "Some people love tattoos, some people don't. It's just something that I
have always found can kind of express how I'm feeling, or the thoughts that
I have or memories. "There's not one tattoo that I've got on me that doesn't mean something." Becks now has at least 19 tattoos across his body, including extensive works on his arms, chest and back.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code