Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Shah Rukh Khan's Confession

To his tens of millions of fans, actor and producer Shah Rukh Khan is the unrivalled King of Bollywood, known for his macho film persona. But the high-energy, fast-talking superstar, who is visiting Singapore next weekend for the Zee Carnival, showcasing Indian entertainment, gives a rare glimpse of his sensitive side in an hour-long telephone interview from Mumbai. India's top romantic leading man confesses that in real life, he is 'painfully shy of women'. Khan, who turns 43 next month and has been married to Gauri Khan for 17 years, with whom he has two children, adds: 'I am just very shy of girls. I have never looked into my wife's purse or her wardrobe.'
Roysmith - Shy of girls.. mmm I don't think so shah rukh.. As I know you are very good in meltings girl's heart..!!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code