Click Here
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



RIP Peter

It was sad day after reading today's paper about this news.. Well, 6 months ago, I was admitted in the Assunta hospital due to virus fever. I also got another patient in that room, whereby its a 2 beded room. I met this guy Peter, who is bedridden. He can't speak, see, eat, just name what a normal human can do but he can't. I always have a chit chat with his so called mom. The lady rescued him from a drain in the Damansara area with his umbilical cord still attached. She took care of this guy for almost 22 years. How blessed is this lady. Peter's favourite's toy was a simple plastic sword kept at his bedside. He would smile while slowly flicking the sword around. He suffered from cerebral palsy, bronchitis and asthma. He was also blind. I pray for lord to take Peter's soul and let it be merged in one with thee with love and grace. God's bleesing for everybody who have taken good care of Peter..
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blog - Roysmith Francis Xavier

HTML Free Code